Friday, February 5, 2021

Setup And Fix Voicemeeter Banana For Recording And Streams











About:

 ⭕WARNING! IF YOUR A NEW BUYER ON MY GIG PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO AVOID MISCOMMUNICATION. I WILL COMMUNICATE ONLY ON THIS PLATFORM AND NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ ITS THERE FOR A REASON ON WHAT YOURE GETTING.⭕



Are you looking someone to setup and mix your audio input and output



through voice meeter banana while streaming in STREAMLABS and OBS



Need to configure setup but still confused?



I am here to help you set it up correctly,



I will provide remotely to:



✅ setup 3 physical audio inputs and outputs/ 2 virtual outputs



✅ correct setup of hardware audio input to hardware output



✅ adjusting your microphone to work with discord



✅ setting up all desktop audio and microphone in one single audio source for



   streaming/recording



✅ remove background /crackling/distortion sound in your audio



✅setup sample rate and buffering for low latency



✅setup voicemeeter banana on your DISCORD



✅update your audio drivers



i need to login remotely on your PC using TEAM VIEWER





I will try my best to serve you. what are u waiting for?





BOOK NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

honestly, i'm not completely satisfied, but. he got it to work. there were some things that i think could've been done differently but he kept saying no. but maybe it was because of hardware limitations. who knows. i was trying to do frugalstreamer dual pc set up (2019) video.

Seller's Response:

Thanks man!🙏🏽 service was delivered to you i cant do something that i know will be impossible that u wish to hence u saw it from someones yt video, simple as that anyway thanks again.

Seller's Response:

fast setup everything as I needed for stream

Seller's Response:

Thank you 👌🏽

Seller's Response:

Good working with the company




No comments:

Post a Comment