Thursday, April 22, 2021

Build A Restaurant In Roblox Bloxburg











About:

Hello this gig is for people who want inspiration, help or someone to build them a well designed restaurant inside ROBLOX bloxburg in just 4 simple steps! Step 1: Buy the gig, Step 2, Add me on ROBLOX my username is SENIACBUILDS. Step 3 join me in game (the time you tell me) and Step 4: I build it. Its very easy!



Basic Gig: In this gig i will build you a small, cafe styled restaurant with no drive thru not many seats and a 6 space parking Lot. You will need a budget between 25K - 75 k 



Standard Gig: In this gig I will build you a medium sized one story restaurant with A drive thru (not required just tell me) , many seats and will have a 12 spaced parking lot and will look very modern. You will need a budget between 75k and 125 k



Premium Gig: In this gig i will build You a large sized two story restaurant with a drive thru (not required just tell me) A large amount of seats including a balcony a 24 space parking lot and it will require a budget of 125k +



For the basic gig you will need to have no game passes but Advanced placement would get a better outcome, standard you will need no passes but advanced placement will make it better and premium you will need multiple floors

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very friendly would recommend and the place looked wonderful.

:

Amazing. He did everything I wanted. And it was pretty cheap! He was so fast and good! Definitely I suggest to buy from this guy!

:

Its really good not great but really good

:

It was really good he is a really good builder and also this person is my favorite builder so far!

:

thank you so much I'm glad you liked it!




No comments:

Post a Comment